buy Almond Wholesale Supplier
What you read in this article...What is the benefits of almond?Almond Wholesale Supplier at cheap price
Almond Wholesale Supplier is purchased with high quality and reasonable prices throughout Iran. In almond trading companies, buying and selling almonds has a special place. The main activity of our company is buying and selling almonds.
Some companies focus on midwifery, while some companies focus on buying and selling paper almonds and some on buying and selling peanuts. Among these cultivars, the profit from buying and selling midwifery almonds is high and attractive.
Contact us to contact the main midwifery almond kernel store and exporter of midwifery almonds.
What is the benefits of almond?
Almonds have many benefits for the body, including:
- Almonds are high in fat, but unsaturated! This fat reduces the risk of heart disease. Research has shown that all brains get rid of bad heart disease and cholesterol. One study found that people who ate nuts five times a week had a 50 percent lower risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin E is found in almond skin. This vitamin is one of the types of antioxidants. The benefits of antioxidants in the body are many. Antioxidants prevent some diseases, including: cancer, heart disease, amnesia, Alzheimer’s, immune system dysfunction, cataracts, weakened muscles and also affect prostate health and prevent cell and DNA damage. They prevent.
- Almonds contain magnesium and potassium. When there is enough magnesium in the body, it circulates in the bloodstream, carrying oxygen and nutrients faster and preventing an increase in heart rate. Almonds contain much more magnesium than barley or even spinach.
Potassium is involved in muscle contraction, nerve flow, balancing blood pressure and better heart function.
1/4 cup of almonds contains 99 mg of magnesium and 257 mg of potassium.
- Many people do not eat almonds because of weight gain. While nutritionists have found that people who eat nuts at least twice a week lose more weight than those who eat nuts at all or rarely.
- This nutrient increases the body’s energy needs due to its vitamins, proteins and iron. As you know, iron is an important component of hemoglobin and the role of hemoglobin is to carry oxygen in the blood; Therefore, iron helps cells to receive the oxygen they need, and its deficiency causes fatigue and weakness in doing things.
The Food and Drug Administration recommends a daily intake of 18 mg of iron to maintain good health. But it should be noted that too much iron is dangerous and can damage the heart, liver and pancreas.
- Almonds are high in calcium and protein. 100 grams of fresh almonds have about 20 grams of protein and 240 mg of calcium. The calcium and fiber in almonds reduce colorectal cancer. Folic acid in almonds reduces cervical cancer.
- Almonds are high in unsaturated fats, fiber, vegetable protein, zinc, copper and magnesium. Almonds contain a variety of vitamins that help metabolize carbohydrates and are a source of energy for the brain.
It provides 1.4 cups of almonds, 45% of daily magnesium, 20% of copper daily and 17.6% of daily vitamin B2. Also, 1.4 cups of almonds have 7.62 grams more protein than the protein of one egg. almond wholesale price It has a low price.
Almond Wholesale Supplier at cheap price
Almond sales online have been booming for some time. However, almond sales in nuts and nuts have always flourished. But sites and apps also sell almonds, making it very easy for the consumer. Advantages of buying almonds online from our company:
- Spend very little time
- Engage in your other activities
- Eliminate many face-to-face shopping expenses
In addition to selling almonds, our company Almond also has a high level of dominance in the sale of almond kernels. If you want to buy and sell almond kernels, just contact our sales manager and order it from the company.
For domestic buyers, there is no difference between buying almond kernels and skinned almonds, but they should look at their applicants and see if their demand is almond kernels or skinned almonds. But for almond exporters, the story is different. Exporting almonds with skin seems to be a bit unwise because exporting almonds with skin is more expensive and after exporting, breaking, separating, cleaning and sorting must be done. And it costs a lot of money and a lot of time. almond manufacturers They always do their best to achieve customer satisfaction by producing quality products.